So, here it is already a week into 2009 and I’m behind. I have many goals for 2009. Here are a few (in no particular order) that I’ll keep track of through this blog.
- Read 50 books. A mix of fiction and non-fiction.
- Get more of my friends and family online via blogs, facebook, twitter, or other means to improve communication and info sharing.
- Volunteer at least 200 hours.
- Get in better shape (soccer, Wii Fit, Mountain Biking, Boxing)
- Spend more time with the kids, especially outside, and less time inside stressing over work and other crap.
- Keep the new house as clutter-free as the old house is right now.
- Continue helping those less fortunate through this site and other donations. Continue to include my kids in this process.
- Get my old laptop working for Megan (4) to play her learning games on.
- Organize my data (using Drobo) and photographs. I sent 600+ off to ScanCafe the other day.
- Take more photographs that aren’t of my kids. I love photography, but rarely go out with my D50 to just shoot nature/sports, etc.
- Finish my two family projects. 2008 Year In Review and the Yearbook.
- Complete the 7 Random Things Meme Aaron pinned on me.
- Blog more original content. I love to write, this is my outlet.
EDIT: I’m also adding “play more board games.”
Be the first to leave a comment