- Cap. 4 has variables. Ability to personalize training. Capture data at front-end (names, etc.) and use them throughout.
- Connect keeps track of every interaction, allowing recording for EEs to take at a later time asynchronously.
- Same experience in sync/async (for the most part)
- Flash Player inside of Acrobat Pro and Reader.
- Embed Captivate movie inside of Acrobat job aid.
- Interactive menu (like portfolio) for resources. Acrobat could be shell for all resources for training or reference.
- With Captivate 4: Feedback/comments on elearning (reviewer can be on a Mac/Linux)
- Use AIR to “Send for Review”
- Send via email (two files – AIR app, review file)
- Requires IT Support to get AIR installed (will this work in a corporate environment?)
- Reviewer: watch the movie, add comments as it plays. Comments can be reviewed at end, then saved/submitted to the original file’s save location (shared network drive?).
- All comments from multiple reviewers will sync up.
- Reviews are automatically synced, reviewer does not have to email them back.
- Automatically records author of comments
- On refresh, reviewer can go see new comments (but no automatic notification built-in?)
Adobe Launching eLearning Suite Soon